Below are common questions about course registration that faculty advisors may have:
How do students register for classes using the SIS?
How do students get into classes that are closed?
- Is there another section of the class open?
- Get on a waiting list if offered.
- Check back regularly to see if that class or another section has opened up.
- Ask the instructor or department for permission to join the class.
What is the ALEKS Math Placement Exam?
Other Common Course Registration Questions:
- How do I read a student's Academic Advisement Report?
- Where can students find a schedule of classes?
- What is a registration hold?
- What is the purpose of the Liberal Arts Core?
- How does a student check their Academic Advisement Report?
- What is a Record Analyst? A list of Record Analysts can also be found here.
- How to find an advisee's GPA?
- What classes are offered to students for the Capstone requirement?
- How does a student satisfy their Foreign Language requirement for graduation?
- How can students find out more information about studying abroad?
For additional questions, please visit the Registrar's website.